Can one of the most regulated industries truly leverage the benefits of social media?
In this latest podcast Rob poses this question, and more, to HFT Review’s Mike O’Hara, Let’s Talk FX’s Jon Vollemaere and MoneyScience’s Jacob Bettany who share their personal experiences running their respective social media sites for high frequency traders, forex traders as well as quants and academics.
You must log in to post a comment.
- FX: Dynamic hedging takes centre stage for turbulent EM currencies @Euromoney
- Too Many Tools Spoil the ITOA Broth
- The Fake Traffic Schemes That Are Rotting the Internet
- 2016 Enrollment Technology Strategy Seminar
- Brazilian Real Joins Emerging-Market Rout as Crude Oil Tumbles
- This is a global stock market rout worth celebrating - Telegraph
- Inside the tech startup that tackles terrorists and is backed by an ex-CIA director
- IDG Connect Choppy waters await 2016’s B2B tech pre-IPO voyagers
- How to Shop for Natural Gas in Ohio
- Press Release - ESMA publishes first supervisory convergence work programme