Can one of the most regulated industries truly leverage the benefits of social media?
In this latest podcast Rob poses this question, and more, to HFT Review’s Mike O’Hara, Let’s Talk FX’s Jon Vollemaere and MoneyScience’s Jacob Bettany who share their personal experiences running their respective social media sites for high frequency traders, forex traders as well as quants and academics.
You must log in to post a comment.
- Standardizing a Growing Fixed Income ETF Market | Bloomberg L.P.
- Understanding Behavioral Aspects of Financial Planning and Investing by H. Kent Baker, Victor Ricciardi :: SSRN
- Chapter 1: Investor Behavior: An Overview by H. Kent Baker, Victor Ricciardi :: SSRN
- US Economic & Consumer Confidence Plunges To 10-Month Lows As "Hope" Crashes
- Your E-mail Font Is Ruining Your Life
- Economic Calendar This Week - My Trading Buddy Blog
- Stop Treating Business Model Innovation As Change Management — BIF Speak
- Forex News Trading - How To Do It - My Trading Buddy Blog
- Hedge-Fund Billionaires Bet on London as Revival Gathers Pace
- Stop Ignoring Institutions! - My Trading Buddy Blog